SafetyLink Frogline Surfacelink End Anchor
PRODUCT CODE: STAT.FROGSAL002
WHAT AM I USED FOR?
An horizontal lifeline system designed to be mounted on the surface of a metal roof profile. Fitted where access to the underside of the roof structure is difficult to access. End anchor designed to be mounted on the surface of a metal roof profile as attachment points for the cable to start and terminate at.
- Energy absorbing horizontal lifeline.
- Specifically for use with permanent horizontal height safety lifeline systems, to be mounted on the surface of a metal roof profile.
- Intended for use with 8mm stainless steel cables.
- Suits pitches no greater than 25 degrees on a multitude of roof profiles.
- Equipped with an engineered energy absorbing region to minimise loads on users and structures in the event of a fall.
- The FrogLine has been rigorously tested and manufactured in accordance with Australia and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1891.2, American Standard ANSI Z359.6-2009, European Standards EN 795:2012 and CEN/TS 16415:2013.